Monday, December 12, 2011

Back From Hunting Camp At The Head Of Slate Run

This is my brother Mike and I with a seven point he shot
 This is my Uncle Don who never understands the words give up.He is 72 years old and still beating the bush.
 A beautiful picture of a waterfall on a brooke leading into the Francis Branch of Slate Run.
 The sunrise on a crisp morning in the mountains,doesn't get much better.
 Heading through the mountain laurel in a snowstorm hoping to kick up a deer.
Hunting is over till next year, hope you enjoy the pictures, its time to get back to fishing and tying.

2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures! Nice blog and good luck with it!
    You got a new follower!

    G @ wildfly365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. G Lech. I'm just getting started. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I just signed up on your blog. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete